LCL

Question about retroarch

5 posts in this topic

I started playing Armageddon V9 on my homebrewed Nintendo Switch, on Retroarch, which uses SNES9x 1.52.4   

It seems to be working smoothly! Everything seems to be working. But I still wanna ask if this might cause any issues? It'd suck to encounter a bug super far into the playthrough, so I'm asking if this version of the emulator will have any potential bugs?

Edited by LCL

It's untested on that version of Snes9X, so I can't say for sure, but if you haven't encountered any issues yet there probably won't be any.

Good luck!

19 hours ago, LCL said:

I started playing Armageddon V9 on my homebrewed Nintendo Switch, on Retroarch, which uses SNES9x 1.52.4   

It seems to be working smoothly! Everything seems to be working. But I still wanna ask if this might cause any issues? It'd suck to encounter a bug super far into the playthrough, so I'm asking if this version of the emulator will have any potential bugs?

If you DO notice any bugs, try to use pSNES as your emulator instead. It uses a much more recent version of snes9x (don't think it's current version because pSNES hasn't been updated in a while)

I used to play many versions of Armageddon on pSNES and everything worked perfectly.