LuigiGeek347

This is very upsetting... (postgame spoilers)

7 posts in this topic

So I just did the entire FF Boss Rush and Terra straight up wiped my entire party in one turn after never killing any of them prior. I'd hate to have to go through all of that boss rush again, so any tips or ideas?

Edited by LuigiGeek347

16 hours ago, LuigiGeek347 said:

So I just did the entire FF Boss Rush and Terra straight up wiped my entire party in one turn after never killing any of them prior. I'd hate to have to go through all of that boss rush again, so any tips or ideas?

There's only 2 thing that helps here unless you somehow figure out how the fight works without the use of the lazy shell editor: the first is to save state in the menu before fighting Terra.

The second is the 100% legit and safe way. Dedicate 1 of your party members to defend every single turn.

What I can tell you about the attack without giving away how it works is that it will always be used as the first attack when you get to phase 2. Because of this I'd recommend making sure that you always have the last character that gets a turn the defending duty. This way, if Terra goes into phase 2 before the turn ends, you can still keep 1 character alive.

IMPORTANT NOTE: NEVER EVER damage Terra with your 3rd character unless you are 100% sure that she won't use Riot Blade.

For the record, you can retry the Terra fight as many times as you want without penalty, so save stating in the menu is pointless.

Good luck!

Edited by Doomsday31415