I just beat the game the other day and I absolutely loved it. You guys fixed pretty much every problem that I had with Final Fantasy VI and created a fantastic new experience.
Here are some questions I have after beating it.
1. Are there any plans for making more spells of the other elements? Break and storm certainly helped but it would be nice to have a completely single target water and wind spell, especially after the third tier poison spell was introduced.
2. Why did you choose to make phoenix downs revive with only one HP?
3. Would it be possible to have a unique relic or weapon for Gogo that gives him the ability to change his mimic slot into another ability?
4. What do you think about the concept of having buyable ninja stars in the WoR? Like 50,000 a piece. That way GP could have more uses other than respeccing characters.
5. This is maybe more of a post rom expansion thing but would it be possible to move some espers to pre-Zozo or have some completely new ones for that section? As much as I love the way espers were redesigned, I feel that not having them for a pretty decent chunk of time makes the early game kinda boring.