So I wanted to play Xenogears again but was looking for a bit more of a challenge than vanilla, but there's really nothing much around other than Landon Rays Hardtype, I usually shy away from his patches, and there really isn't that much info on this one available, just a few pages on the insanedfficulty archives. So I figured if that's all there is, I may as well give it a shot, and since there's so little info available on it it'd be good to have a thread here for some insight into the patch for anyone looking for a Xenogears Mod.   I tend to get bored or displeased with patches a lot because I'm super picky, so I may not document much of this or get very far.   Not very far in, just after getting Citan. So far it's been fine difficulty wise, easily get killed in the first two dungeons if you aren't careful, provides enough of a challenge without being stupidly punishing or overly relying on luck.... I have a feeling that will change though. Starting off stats for Citan have been heavily nerfed, his attack has dropped massively and there's now a 7 point difference between him and my fei in attack and feis two levels behind, however, his ether has raised significantly too, up to 21. His HP has taken a hit too, but it's still huge at 154. For now it seems like he's no longer the godly all-rounder, and something of a healer/tank? Mostly good for support for fei for now, interested to see how this progresses.   Thats all, for now, will post more as I advance.