• Announcements

• Kaffe Myers

Nowea 03/19/90 - 11/23/2022   11/25/22

On November 23rd 2022, Nowea, a prominent member of this community, passed away suddenly and unexpectedly. He was a good man, a close friend to many of us, loved helping others with games and sharing his passion for gaming with anyone that would listen. To help his family with the unexpected costs of his passing, a charity stream is being planned. The link can already be accessed if anyone wish to help out: https://streamlabs.com/llandrastall/tip He will be missed dearly.
Caulea

V9 Normal Mode Character's Status

3 posts in this topic

What it's the best status to level up on every characters? I usually focus HP until Level 50 and attack/magic until 100, but i didn't know if i'm doing right.

Currently I have 3 old saves, one where I only increased the HP of all the characters whenever the level increased, but I lost a lot of damage in some moments, in another save I only increased the attack and magic of the corresponding characters but I practically do not have HP in none of them, in this new one I left both attributes evolved in half, but I'm still in doubt.

1 hour ago, Doomsday31415 said:

You can respec by talking to Rosalina.

Each level up approach has its advantages and disadvantages.

oh really? i'll try thanks <3