About This File
-DOKAPON KINGDOM RANDOMIZER-
This Dokapon Kingdom Randomizer was made in Python 2.7. It will only be guarenteed to work on the Wii version of Dokapon Kingdom, and only if you extract the game's files from the ISO and rebuild the ISO afterwards. Unlike my other randomizer, there's no graphical user interface this time.
Dokapon Kingdom is a boardgame RPG similar to games like Mario Party in terms of friendship ruining gameplay, and just like those games it comes with a boatload of RNG-determined elements. You may be wondering what this does and why I made it in the first place. To answer both questions, here's the feature list:
- Randomizes Character Classes (Base Stats except HP, Level-Up Bonuses, Salaries, Inventory Capacity)
- Randomizes Monsters (Base Stats)
- Randomizes Equipment (Weapon, Shield, and Accessory Stats)
- Randomizes Magic (Offensive, Defensive, and Field Magic Stats)
- Randomizes Item Price Values
- Randomize Shop Items
- Randomize Drop Tables
- Allowing Exploitable variations of the above which is not recommend at all for serious play
- SERIOUSLY RANDOMIZE EVERYTHING which is not recommended at all and may lead to less (or more) enjoyable gameplay
Included with the randomizer is a README.txt that has everything you need to know in order to make use of the randomizer. You'll obviously want to get a copy of the US version of Dokapon Kingdom for Wii with the following checksums:
- CRC-32: 23C95AFE
- MD-5: F092532905E0DBE12F3EFE6C18D887B8
- SHA-256: 6ABA21343ACAD00703A67C557754BDCCC958BC5EB1408964118F240253B96523
This entire randomizer was a learning experience to see if I could in fact randomize the game. Here's hoping you enjoy my efforts!
Enemy Magic and Abilities are randomized as well, even though I didn't randomize them intentionally. I'll have to figure out where I broke things and fix it later.FIXED!
- Class HP is not randomized. I COULD randomized it, but chose against it. Not really an issue unless you want to make it one.
- Don't play with bots. They can crash the game.
What's New in Version 1.0.3 See changelog
- Fixed some missing information from the Output log.
- Fixed a minor bug with Gift Value randomization. (It was using the wrong value, oops)
Report this file