Vaylen

Quarry Fuse Problem

7 posts in this topic

Talking about the Enemy Skill learned from Mu's - it turns grants all targets invincible, reflect, barrier and mbarrier.
I am using 7th heaven and downloaded the june 23rd version. Is the bug simply not fixed?

Edit: Saw there was an update(30th june version).
Downloaded the Iro and installed it via 7th Heaven. Quarry Fuse still makes enemies invincible, though.

Edit 2: Tested a few things.
Ran the main installer(on my vanilla steam-file) and tested Quarry Fuse. Works as intended there, but not in the 7th Heaven version.
Completely reinstalled 7th Heaven from scratch. Tested without any other mods - but the issue persists.

Edited by Vaylen

Just now, Sega Chief said:

Caught your post on Qhimm; I'm going to be updating all the installers/files tonight to sort out issues and oversights.

Thanks a bunch.

6 minutes ago, Sega Chief said:

I updated the files on Qhimm; just uploading the new installer here at the mo.

Nice.

This made me wonder: Are there currently any other known bugs?
Not the small stuff,, but things affecting abilities would be nice to know as a heads up.

12 minutes ago, Sega Chief said:

I fixed the latest reported issues, so things should be okay; but if you run into anything then let me know.

Sure thing. If I find anything, I shall post it on Qhimm.

On that note:
Clouds Past, Shinra Mansion basement. When first getting there, part of the dialogue(By Sephiroth) is unfunctional. This issue may very well stem from Beacause/Menu Overhaul, though - and I can't really check it on a clean install atm anyway.

The Dialogue boxes appear, but disappear almost immediately. May be worth checking(If it is easy to do for you), but as mentioned, I'd expect other mods to be the culprit.

Edited by Vaylen