Roto

Kinda stuck at Jidoor

10 posts in this topic

Not sure if I'm a moron or what but I've been to Zozo, got Ramuh and Co. and have been to every building in Jidoor. All Owzer says is that Celes looks like Maria (Impresario isn't spawning at all) and the Opera House stays closed.

What'd I miss?

There's nothing there, which leads me to believe I missed some trigger, but I can't find anything in Kohlinton or Zozo that I haven't messed with yet. (which means I'm missing it altogether. All that's in Owzer's place are paintings and Owzer.

When you get Ramuh & Co, there are two possible ways to leave the room:

1) Talk to the PCs standing at the exit, which triggers a long cutscene of everyone talking while climbing down the tower, and ends with talking to the entire party by the Zozo exit.

2) Accidentally walk past them, fail to trigger the cutscene, walk down the tower manually.

Sounds to me like you went with option #2! :) If that's the case, you'll have to go back up to the top of the tower to the room where you found Ramuh and talk to the PCs there.

If it's not that, then I have no idea.

There's a third option that I took, insomuch as I used a Warp Whistle stolen off the Giant cause I didn't wanna walk all the way down. Whoops! Gonna try goin back up and walking down like a schlub!

Edit: hey guess what jackass scene broke Zozo with a Warp Whistle! Thanks, I didn't even consider going back up there because there's nothing but Terra to see there anymore. Whoops!

Edited by Roto

42 minutes ago, Roto said:

There's a third option that I took, insomuch as I used a Warp Whistle stolen off the Giant cause I didn't wanna walk all the way down. Whoops! Gonna try goin back up and walking down like a schlub!

Edit: hey guess what jackass scene broke Zozo with a Warp Whistle! Thanks, I didn't even consider going back up there because there's nothing but Terra to see there anymore. Whoops!

Very nice! And just so you know, because of you the modders are disabling warping in that room, so you're basically (in)famous now!