praetarius5018

Party Suggestions 2.0

253 posts in this topic

On 24.1.2022 at 4:06 AM, rpschamp said:

For Lise, I will probably go for her AGI capstone as it seems more useful than the VIT one in the longterm: -15 attack should become less useful at higher levels as hit points and attack values increase

at its core the damage formula is (atk-def) times all the multipliers.
endgame mobs should have about 400-450 atk, you around 300 def depending on vit and armor class.
so worst case the -15 is 10% less damage taken (450-300=150 => 435-300=135).
pair it with evil shaman's weapon and it becomes a bigger share.

but tbh VIT is kind of a main stat on everyone so it got a "lesser" bonus from me; I tried to give the off stats better capstones to make the trade offs more worth it.

On 24.1.2022 at 4:06 AM, rpschamp said:

This strategy is also great for Lugar - counters seem to slow him down and really help keep his damage in check. I have no idea what his listed weakness - "special magic" - means, non-elemental magic perhaps?

anti-magic, poison; the stuff you'd usually rarely use in vanilla SD3

I'm planning a group of God Hand, Vanadis and Necromancer, on Kevin/Carlie's quest. Necromancer will be a debuffer with a curse build, but what kind of builds (equipment) would you recommend for GH and Vanadis?

Well since you have Necromancer with Auto-Debuff, could go Auto-Buff armor with Vanadis getting all Buffs and Debuffs on auto (auto-debuff doesn't work on bosses at the moment tough), other than that I'm guessing Vanadis is gonna be the Healer so Heal Up weapon/ring can work, Multi Upgrade for bosses that can remove your buffs, as for God Hand going as a physical damage dealer works, probably a counter build.