Cursed heaven guard

A little help on Super Mario RPG Armageddon

6 posts in this topic

Just because I'm a terrible player. I made it to the kero sewers where I faced hordes of ratfunk. They would cast s'crowfunk on me and i would take damage and lose turns. This turns out to be a real problem when both my units are effected as i would continually lose turns while not being able to do anything all the while enemies would beat down on me until i'm defeated. Please give me some tips on how to beat them

Super_Mario_RPG_-_Armageddon_(U)_[!]001[1].png

I'm assuming this is for v8. With that in mind...

I never actually fought those enemies, so for all I know they're completely unbalanced. From what I remember, you don't get a Trueform Pin until the end of Kero Sewers, so you'll just have to beat them quickly and hope they don't scarecrow your entire party for long or just avoid them entirely.

To be clear: I'm not saying they ARE unbalanced; I'm saying they MIGHT be unbalanced. Either way, I didn't fight them at all in v8.

On a positive note, when v9 comes out, the balance (especially early game) should be much tighter.

Edited by Doomsday31415

Best you can do is avoid these enemies since most normal enemies used to charge a big amount of damage or cast some spells you barely could survive (at least for a little while from the vanilla story of the game). You can only defeat them by being overleved.