Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
velsper

Restarted New Threat

4 posts in this topic

I love that you gave Cloud Second Wind already. I used to play it when he had some sort of stat up/growth over time? I just wanted to ask if I should go with Original or Arranged if I want to see it all? Also, 1.5 is the latest, right? I saw you have this on qhimm and there was some hotfix files. Do we need those on this version?

Go with original mode; 1.5 is the latest version but apply the hotfixes from Qhimm if you can.

Was very far into this mod. Started up again after a few weeks or so and my save is gone. Not sure why but i cant recover it or find out what happened. :(( . Sad. My team was awesome and very discouraged about that ill have to start all over again. :(

I think it's to do with Steam version's saves. When the launcher starts, a check is made on all save files to check for any tampering and they get auto-deleted if they don't match. Cloud-based saves can do the same sometimes. Why square-enix felt it was necessary to add such a thing to save files is beyond me; to avoid it, it's best to keep a back-up of your saves now and then. If they get deleted, open the launcher and drop the back-up in (then save the game when you start playing to make the back-up 'safe'). But once a save file is gone, it's gone I'm afraid.