Sign in to follow this  
Zig

An issue I'm having with 1.8.3

4 posts in this topic

I'm sorry to bother everyone.  I am playing on a psp emulator, which I know is not great, and am having an issue where the game soft freezes when I run away from battles.  Other versions of the hack I try with the same emulator do not have this issue.  I tried with 1.4.1 and then 1.7.4 and I was able to do everything without any problems.  Thank you all for your time. 

I think I may have gotten this fixed up, it was something with the ROM's internal header I believe, or I dreamed this. But I remember someone alerting me to this and I was able to fix it, I think. Will have to wait and see when 2.0 comes out sometime before this year is done lol... or perhaps I'll get in touch with you beforehand to see if it is indeed fixed, if you wouldn't mind testing.

I'll help test it if you'd like just let me know what you'd have me do.  Is it still just that one issue delaying the update?

Edited by Zig

On 7/21/2019 at 4:38 PM, Zig said:

I'll help test it if you'd like just let me know what you'd have me do.  Is it still just that one issue delaying the update?

OK cool I'll PM you in the near future about the PSP testing. :)
No it's not that delaying the update, there's a bunch of other work that's been lagging the release for some time now, basically now it's just a bunch of monster sprites being sprited still.