Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Echoherb

Missable WoB rages

3 posts in this topic

I recall someone saying there was a spot to get a lot of the potentially missable rages in the WoB. I'm right before the floating continent right now and want to farm all the rages and lores I can get before leaving, but I really have no idea which rages I can still get. Are there any that are missable? If so is there a spot to farm them and where?

The forest to the west of the Veldt has Phantom Train encounters.

There's some random peninsula to the north, I think middle of the map, connected to the Lete River somewhere nearby; this peninsula has randoms from the Imperial Magitek Factory.

Mt. Kolts & Mt. Thamasa can be re-visited. As can the Serpent Trench.

The Lete River & the Cave to the Sealed Gate, unfortunately, I think are permanently lost once you've passed that point in the game.

In the WoR, there will be some scattered islands south of Albrook where you can re-fight the randoms from the Floating Continent.

Io, a WoR rage, is hiding in some dungeon besides just Cyan's Soul, so he's NOT unmissable.

Posted (edited)

I think I'm at the IMF peninsula north of Lete River, and have been running into Flan, Defender, and Onion Kid. Does this area also have encounters with Griffin and Rhinotaur? I never ran into them in the IMF, and am gettingĀ sick of Flan encounters.

EDIT: Solved my own problem. The Griffin/Rhinotaur peninsula is a tiny little finger of land to the west of the more conspicuous and mountainous Onion Kid/Flan/Defender peninsula.

Edited by Franklin_WI