Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
seibaby

1.9 Release Bug Reporting Thread

111 posts in this topic

Not sure if these are bugs, but:

1.  Atma Weapon's charge-up attack damage isn't reduced by defending.

2.  Casting the spell Remedy on a petrified character does not restore HP;  a zero pops up as if I had cast a simple Cure spell on them.

3.  This has no gameplay effect and might just be due to the emulator I'm using (snes9x running on a 3ds), but I get massive frame drops whenever a dialogue box is on-screen.  90 fps uncapped normally, versus only about 20 fps when there's dialogue.

1. Defend does not reduce the damage from defense-ignoring attacks, such as Flare Star.

2. This is an odd one. It's basically due to the fact that the healing resolves before the status remedy does. Potentially something @seibaby may be able look into, I'm not sure.

3. I say the hardware, honestly.

Also, the Fire 3 / Life 2 error on the Printme is known, I'll fix it in the next version.

Not sure if this is a bug, but isn't Relm not supposed to have Interceptor unless Shadow dies?
Well, I got Shadow alive and kicking, yet both him and Relm have Interceptor.

Found another buggy thing.
When using Terra in the coliseum, upon morphing she just stands there quite a while with her atb full. After a while, it goes to zero as if she had taken an action.

Colliseum morph-lag was an issue in vanilla too. I'm surprised there's no patch out there for this already (though maybe that means it's too tricky to fix?).

So, this may have been pointed out already, but in the coin flip scene with Setzer Edgar and Celes stay red even after Setzer makes the offer of help for Celes as his mistress. Obviously they turn red in embarrassment when he suggests it....but never turn back until after the scene. I don't remember if this was the case in apst versions, but it just seemed odd here.

Also, I may have missed this in the changelog but is Locke supposed to get free turns when stealing? Every time he successfully steals something, he immediately gets another action--which is great for farming steals, but I don't know if you intended it or not.

I'm just about at Thamasa, so still a long way to go, but 1.9 has been just as good as 1.7 (the last version I played).

1 hour ago, magictrufflez said:

Also, I may have missed this in the changelog but is Locke supposed to get free turns when stealing? Every time he successfully steals something, he immediately gets another action--which is great for farming steals, but I don't know if you intended it or not.

Steal is working as intended, yes. It works with mug as well.

I didn't see this bug reported, but if a character is under the imp status and uses a phoenix down on a character, the character is revived with zero HP. They're not under the zombie status, they can be healed above zero, and they can be killed as if they have HP. A bit of an oddity because imp cuts everything you do in half, including items.

Yep, that's a known bug.

Not sure if any of these are known bugs but here they are:

Whenever I use Setzer's Jackpot he will inch forward and get cozy with the enemies. This seems to bee purely aesthetic.

When I had Cyan attack Gau to kill him to change rages the sword cast windslash on the enemies, it seems like it should be cast on my own party instead.

Shadow was fighting Siegfreid in the coliseum, Siegfreid uses vanish, Shadow attacks with the Kagenui dagger, attack misses but it still casts net, net hits Seigfreid and he was a sitting duck the rest of the fight.